Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
- Efficiency- Tankless water heaters are only in use when you have your hot water turned on, traditional hot water heaters are always on and always heating that huge tank if water just in case you might need it.
- Cost Saving- Because of the efficiency mentioned above, tankless water heaters save you a significant amount of money on your gas or electric bill over the life of the heater. Federal tax rebates are also available for installing one as well.
- Reliability- Tankless heaters have become even more reliable than their traditional counterparts, nobody enjoys cold showers.
- Eco-Friendly- Tankless water heaters are on standby mode over 90% of the time, that means much less energy wasted and you can feel great about the fact that you have lessened your carbon footprint by being a Eco-conscious consumer.
- Clean- Tankless water heaters do not have the same issue as a traditional water heater when it comes to rust or scale build up. What that means for you is that you will always receive a fresh and clean supply of water because it will not be gunked up by all the build up.
Types of Tankless Hot Water Heaters
Tankless hot water heaters come in a wide variety of configurations, we sell and install electric tankless water heaters as well as natural gas tankless water heaters. Propane tankless water heaters are also available but more often used for an recreational vehicle or mobile home. We have access to all the best brands of tankless water heaters including RInnai, Rheem, Bosch, Eccotemp, Noritz and many others.